Based from the Truro head office, the successful individual’s will work across Cornwall on an array of exciting projects. We are looking for an engineer with an extensive variety of experience within the plumbing and heating industry. The leading candidate should be confident and take pride in there ability to tackle projects with highly demanding specifications to the highest standards.
YOU MUST BE FULLY QUALIFIED
- Experience at first and second fix on a range of high quality plumbing, heating and bathroom installation.
Principle day-to-day duties include
- Installing plumbing and heating systems in high-value residential properties, new builds and renovation projects. This will include the installation of ground and air source heat pumps, gas and oil fired heating systems and underfloor heating.
- Undertaking first and second fix plumbing works. For example, running hot and cold feeds and waste pipes to bathrooms.
- Knowledge of gas, oil, heat pumps and renewable technologies. Most important – Crib!
- Engaging with customers to answer queries and handover installations.
- Fault finding and breakdowns.
- Maintenance work – boiler servicing and part replacements.
Benefits of working at Simon Annear Plumbing and Heating
- Highly-competitive salary (based on experience and qualifications).
- All power tools supplied.
- Company vehicle with fuel card 28 days paid holiday (including public bank holidays).
- Learning & development opportunities
- Staff parties
- Varied work load in exciting projects across Cornwall