Based from the Truro head office, the successful individual’s will work across Cornwall on an array of exciting projects. We are looking for an engineer with an extensive variety of experience within the construction industry. The leading candidate should be confident and take pride in there ability to tackle projects with highly demanding specifications to the highest standards.
Principle day-to-day duties include
- Installing commercial and domestic electrical systems.
- Undertaking first and second fix works.
- Engaging with customers to answer queries and handover installations.
- Fault finding
- Maintenance work
Full-time 40 hours per week. 8am – 5pm.
- First and second fixing electrical systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Review maintenance work orders and ensure all requirements/preparations are fully undertaken before commencing work
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Custom circuit design
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
- Discussing payment options and scheduling with customers
- Reviewing maintenance work orders and ensure all requirements/preparations are fully undertaken before commencing work
- Managing peers, dividing job tasks and/or working as a team when necessary
- Managing or working with subcontractors
- Training apprentices and/or coworkers
- Ensuring all accidents, incidents, near misses and non-conformance’s are fully reported
If you are interested in this role please click the button below to submit your CV.