We are Cornwall’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical services. Come and join the team!
Due to continued growth the company is now seeking to expand its team
Careers at Simon Annear Plumbing, Heating and Electrical
Born in 2008, our goal was simple, to set a new standard for plumbing and heating works in Cornwall. Over the last 13 years we believe that we have done justice to our long term ambition, adding an electrical department to our firm and serving thousands of customers across the county are a few of the reasons why. If you are looking to join an exciting and growing business, then we have the opportunity for you.
Everyone matters at Simon Annear Plumbing and Heating. In order to continue being Cornwall’s leading mechanical and electrical firm, we need a team that is equally proud of what we do, and as committed and passionate as we’ve been since our first day back in 2008.
SIMON ANNEAR BENEFITS
- Highly-competitive salary (based on experience and qualifications).
- All power tools.
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- 28 days paid holiday (including public bank holidays).
- Learning & development opportunities
- Staff parties
Based from the Truro head office, the successful individual’s will work across Cornwall on an array of exciting projects!
Principle day-to-day duties include –
- Installing plumbing, heating and electrical systems in high-value residential properties.
- Undertaking first and second fix works.
- Engaging with customers to answer queries and handover installations.
- Fault finding
- Maintenance work
If you would like to join our team, please complete the form below and we will be in touch!
Contact us and discover how we can assist you with your heating, plumbing and renewable energy needs.
The mark of trusted quality.