Discover your potential and enjoy an incredible career with Cornwall’s leading provider of plumbing, heating and renewable energy technologies.
Simon Annear Plumbing and Heating employs a team of dedicated staff serving the domestic residential market in Cornwall.
Due to continued growth and increasing repeat business, the company is now seeking to expand its team with the following position/s.
Plumbing & Heating Engineer Vacancy
Based from the mid Cornwall head office, the successful individual will work across Cornwall serving domestic customers.
Principle day-to-day duties include –
- Installing plumbing and heating systems in high-value residential properties.
- Undertaking first and second fix works.
- Completing domestic boiler changes.
- Engaging with customers to answer queries and handover installations.
Preferred qualifications and experience includes –
- Minimum of three years working experience.
- NVQ level 2/3 in plumbing & heating (or equivalent).
- Gas safe and / or Oftec certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of heating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of renewable energy technologies.
- Full UK driving licence.
- High standard of work.
- Good interpersonal skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a committed Cornish company that values its employees and shares its prosperity.
In return, the successful candidate will receive –
- Highly-competitive salary (based on experience and qualifications).
- All power tools.
- Company vehicle with fuel card.
- Company uniform.
- 28 days paid holiday (including public bank holidays).
- Company pension.
- Career development training (as required).
If you would like to be considered for the above position, please complete the intelligent contact form below and upload a copy of your current CV.
Contact us and discover how we can assist you with your heating, plumbing and renewable energy needs.
The mark of trusted quality.